For over 30 years, Appalachian Animal Clinic has improved lives through personalized care and modern veterinary medicine to pet owners in Cleveland, Tennessee.
Dr. Bradley Huttenhoff and our vet staff are your partners in your pet’s health and treat each patient like our own pet. Combined with progressive resources and technologies, our vet clinic can provide care to your pets in every stage of their lives.
As pet owners ourselves, we believe annual preventative care with wellness exams, vaccines, parasite screenings and heartworm test and early disease detection diagnostics are the keys to your pet living a longer, healthier and happier life. As a full-service vet hospital, we also provide your pet with surgery, diagnostics and x-rays, pet dentistry, microchipping, pet nutritional counseling plus boarding and grooming.
Appalachian Animal Clinic enjoys being a good neighbor and part of our community and economy. We are proud members of the Cleveland – Bradley County Chamber of Commerce. We enjoy putting our animal care knowledge to use in service – Appalachian Animal Clinic works with the Cleveland Animal Control by offering free exams when a pet is adopted.
Appalachian Animal Clinic was named "Best Veterinarian in Bradley County" by Cleveland Banner Reader’s Choice Awards. As an active member of the Cleveland and Bradley County community, we look forward to meeting you soon!
Call us at 423-479-4760 so we can help you create additional memories and celebrate more birthdays with your pets!
We welcome new clients to the Appalachian Animal Clinic family!
From you and your pet’s first visit to our vet clinic, our staff promotes a relationship built on trust by providing modern veterinary care to your pet with a focus on client education. As your partner in your pet’s health, we encourage questions and feedback and want you to feel comfortable and informed in every decision. This trust and relationship not only allows us to provide better care for your pet, but provides you with peace of mind.
Save time by completing our New Client/Patient Form before your arrival!
- • Call us with any questions about financing and accepted forms of payment. We do not want concerns about payment to prevent you from providing your pet with needed veterinary care.
- • Appalachian Animal Clinic requires full payment at the time services are rendered. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, cash, personal checks with proper identification and CareCredit (see below). We also work with Springleaf Financial Services, a local financing company.
- • Senior Citizen Discount - 10% on Wednesdays (services only)
- • Military Discount - 15% year-round (services only)
- • Earn $10 credit on your account by referring other Cleveland pet owners to Appalachian Animal Clinic
We realize pet medical bills might not be in your budget and encourage our clients to take advantage of CareCredit financing rather than forego treatment when your pet needs it the most. CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed to help you pay for your pet’s health and wellness over time without having to pay for everything all at once.
Here are just some of the many ways you can use your CareCredit healthcare credit card for at Appalachian Animal Clinic:
- • Exams
- • Spay and neutering
- • Dental cleaning
- • Parasite control & prevention
- • Dermatology
- • Medication
- • Diagnostics
- • Emergency services
- • Care of chronic pet diseases and conditions
- • Vaccinations
- • Microchipping
- • Pet Food and Nutrition
- • Surgical Procedures
Animal Rescue Groups
Appalachian Animal Clinic is happy to work with local animal rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.